About Me

My photo
If you want to know something about me then maybe you should ask me yourself...

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A test of patience and faith...

As some of you know, some pretty messed up stuff happened last summer (it's actually been a year now!!) I won't go into all the details, but things are still not settled and/or straightened out. I know that the truth will prevail in the end...but WHEN is the end?! What happened to 'innocent until proven guilty'? My experience this past year has been that it's actually 'GUILTY until proven innocent'!! I didn't think that was how the justice system was supposed to work, but I guess I don't know as much about the justice system as I thought I did. I think it's pretty sad that someone can say that they're going to make up a lie about a person, actually MAKE UP the lie about the person which leads to that person getting arrested, the first person admits numerous lies they have told and are continuing to tell and yet the second person remains detained away from home/family/friends and the first person's word continues to be sufficient to do this. What makes one person's word more valuable than another's? What makes people lie?


In the past year I've experienced a roller coaster of emotions. I'm "okay" now, for the most part, or at least that's the outer impression I express. I'm trying to stay strong and faithful, because I do know that the Lord has a hand in everything. I know this happened for a reason and I know that it will eventually all be okay BUT that doesn't stop me from having weak moments that can last minutes, hours or even days. Please keep both of us in your thoughts and prayers, because believe me, we could both use it!!


In the meantime...thank you and have a nice day!!

No comments: