About Me

My photo
If you want to know something about me then maybe you should ask me yourself...

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tired...

Well, it's been a pretty crazy and busy week! I'm back on my regular schedule at Wal-Mart, so I'm getting used to that again AND they are remodeling, so the store is CRAZY!!





Kerry had her baby on the 4th. That was an interesting experience. It wasn't as gross as I thought it would be. I felt out of place being there, though. I mean, she asked me to be there, so of course, I was, but being there with all of Brandon's family just made me feel like I was some stranger who was walking down the hall and said "Hey, I think I'll see what's going on in this room." I felt like I didn't need to be there and that I was an outsider..there's also a couple other issues with the situation that I'm confused about, but that's another story too. Anyway, with that being said...Kaylee is here!





This was also family week, apparently! Brittni's been here since the beginning of June and Donnie & Traci & James are here now and they will fly home tomorrow. Alicia & Josh & Skyler have also been here and stayed at my humble abode. Josh worked the whole week on the swimming pool and we were able to swim in it by the time he was through! That's one more selling point for my house!





Anyway, I haven't gotten a lot of sleep this week, so my plan is to work on that this weekend. SO don't call my house on Saturday before 10 am or I will hunt you down!!

Thank you and have a nice day!

No comments: